3/23/06

Updating

"My dear friends in Lisbon, Porto and Vigo,


I’m very sad and sorry to not be able to be with you this weekend. Due to a stupid accident I need to have to undergo a surgery on my right shoulder this Monday. The doctors don’t think it would be such a funky idea to play and party with my Portuguese (and Spanish) friends this weekend because any swelling of my shoulder would endanger the success of this surgery. I promise you to catch up on the missed gigs as soon as possible and hope for your understanding.
Believe me, I would have preferred to share some wild nights with you lovely people instead but the risk is just to high.
I hope you’ll have a great and safe weekend and please: Take care of your bones and muscles!


Disculpa & hope to see you soon again!


Love,
Michael Mayer."

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter