10/11/07

Mihalis Safras - I Need My Mom

Mihalis Safras has been the Greek producer with the most important action in the last year. In a week of spectacular albums I present to you "I Need My Mom"... Well if his mom listened this release she would definitely be very proud of him! True deep techno, this album is marked by three very disturbed bombs! Going around Detroit sounds in "I need My Mom" and then escaping to Berlim hypnotic minimal underground with "Cook N Garden" Safras show us how music can easily be so good. "Bongie" is my favourite one. Dark bass lines and pumpy beats that will leave you thrilled during all the way.. perfect if you like it simple, rough and deep. Release nr.9 on Syndikaat Records, techno label from the Netherlands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiiiful songs!

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter