9/21/09

Sei A - Chinese Whispers

The producer from Glasgow, Andy Graham debuts on International Dj Gigolos with a high intensity record. I’ve been following the producer’s career for quite some time and this EP confirms all my expectations. “Chinese Whispers” goes around dark environments and deep beats and I have no doubt that every dancefloor will appreciate this tracks. The a-side is a “super late night Electro tinged Techno, dark oscillating bass colliding with mysterious female vocals for a serious trip”. Perfect rhythm to be spread in the night times. On the flipside “My Montage” forggets the dark patterns and explores some morning feelings. The beat keeps deep and dark but some “luscious posh trance tinges and urgent synths” turn this track into a track that can become unforgetable, if played in the proper place and time! High rated EP, one of the best releases I’ve listened from Gigolo in a long time (Along the Peter Kruder ones).

a1 - Chinese Whispers
b1 – My Montage

visit our main site to listen the samples: minimaland.com

Gigolo#256
Release Date: 31.08.2009

Twitter Updates

    follow us on Twitter